Pancake Muffins: a combo of two of my favorite things – pancakes and muffins!
These little sweeties make for a festive breakfast or a super fun snack!
How we made ours: We got started by gathering a handful of things we had on hand: fruit and various forms of chocolate were the stars of the show!
Next, we spiced things up with a variety of different additions/combinations:
- strawberries and Nutella
- peanut butter
- peanut butter and banana
- peanut butter and chocolate chips
- peanut butter and Nutella (Yes, you heard me correctly!)
- peanut butter, bananas, and Nutella (Yes, yes, I know.)
With Pancake Muffins, anything goes!
These cuties are perfect served with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee,
and once your family gives these a try, they’ll beg for their pancakes and/or their muffins to look like this every time!
Warm Maple Syrup is optional. 😉
Pancake Muffins – Extra Ideas:
- Pancake Muffins are a lot of fun to serve around holidays like Christmas (See all that red?) or Patriotic Days (See all that red, white, and blue?).
- You know I always love to find ways to connect eating with learning – or learning with eating…I’m not sure which one it is (ha!), but anyway, if you’re looking for a couple of fun read-alouds to enjoy with a Pancake-themed food like these Pancake muffins, check out a couple of our favorites:
A Few Others:
For more about learning with the senses, check out my Five Senses Activity Guide designed for kids ages 2-6!
Looking for more seasonal inspiration? Let’s connect!