I love when my mom comes to town! She usually brings a new recipe along with her, and when she showed up with step-by-step directions for how to make Nutella Swirl Bread, well…let’s just say…we were all jumping up and down!
While she was here, she made two loaves – One for us to eat right away and one for us to freeze for later. We devoured the first loaf…and I think we thawed and ate the second loaf as soon as she left town. Shh! Don’t tell!
Want to give this recipe a try? Let’s get started with the ingredients!
Nutella Swirl Bread
2 Sticks of [Unsalted] Melted Butter
2 Large Eggs
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
2 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Cup of Nutella
Four Ripe Bananas – Mash ’em up!
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk together the melted butter, the eggs, and the vanilla extract.
Stir in the flour, sugar, and baking soda.
Carefully fold in the mashed bananas.
In to a greased loaf pan, pour approximately 1/4 of this batter then cover with a 1/4 cup of Nutella.
Next, more batter, more Nutella – swirling as you go!
Then again…until all of your batter and all of your Nutella is gone.
Bake for approximately 60-75 minutes.
This Nutella Swirl Bread is delicious in every way! You’re going to love it so much you’ll want to double the recipe, too – I promise…but don’t bother freezing the second loaf. You’ll probably just have to unthaw it as soon as your first loaf is gone!
If you think your family will love this recipe, I have a feeling they would also go crazy over this Brown Sugar Banana Bread…yes, mama brought this one to town as well, and it’s perfection.
For more freezer-safe desserts, check out my Ultimate Freezer Meal Post!
Have a favorite dessert recipe? Hop over and share it on our Facebook page!
- 2 Sticks of [Unsalted] Melted Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Cup of Nutella
- Four Ripe Bananas - Mash 'em up!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the melted butter, the eggs, and the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour, sugar, and baking soda.
- Carefully fold in the mashed bananas.
- In to a greased loaf pan, pour approximately ¼ of this batter then cover with a ¼ cup of Nutella.
- Next, more batter, more Nutella - swirling as you go!
- Then again...until all of your batter and all of your Nutella is gone.
- Bake for approximately 60-75 minutes.
- Serve warm!